If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Event Planner position
Seek out opportunities for Thursday Nights Craft at Crooked River Wine(Open to other week day nights Mon-Wed) but want to focus on Thursdays and these items first:
Examples: Wine &….. Craft/ Paint/ Plant/ Bakeshop/ Charcuterie
· Work with a reputable vendor/host that has a following <- Required.
No self-promote events Ie. Bingo, Trivia, Uno, horseshoes etc.
· Facebook Event page (We will give you access)
· Eventbrite Page- If necessary (most hosts will set this up)
· Plan Event at least 30 days out.
· Instagram Posts (We will give you access)
· Create and Print Flyers for in-house (Will show you how to do this)
· Contact companies and handle the leg work for organizing
Presenting to management proposed times/dates along with costs for said event for approval
(Who, what, when and cost details)
· Maintaining timely and communication with vendor
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
· Planning event details and aspects, including seating, dining and guests
· Remaining under approved budget
· Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
· Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
· Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
Job Type: Part-time/ Hybrid Position/ Work from Home
Salary: Hourly + Per event booked commission
North Royalton, OH 44133: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)